Do you have what it takes to be one of the Caribbean’s top graphic designers?
- Are you an awesomely talented graphic designer who’d love to work in a fast-paced, creative agency environment?
- Are you passionate about the design, advertising & public relations industries?
- Would you enjoy spending your day working on logos, advertising campaigns, magazines, stationery suites and other visual projects?
- Can you work under tight deadlines without compromising quality?
- Are you very organised and detail-oriented?
- Do you have a great sense of humour and love working with people?
Blueprint Creative, one of Barbados’ leading branding agencies is looking for graphic designers to work with our team and contribute to the success of our clients. We’re looking for self-motivated, creative individuals who are willing to work hard to constantly improve their skills.
We’re also looking for individuals who can come in at the ground level and grow with the company. While there will be training available, you should already be an awesome graphic designer who can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate should have one of the following: a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent degree. A degree, certification or diploma in marketing, advertising or branding is considered an asset. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience in After Effects is also considered an asset.
Click here to apply.