We’re looking for a Business Copywriter who has exceptional writing skills, is a team player, and has a work ethic that just can’t be beat.
“Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.” – Leo Burnett
Blueprint Creative, one of Barbados’ leading branding agencies is looking for a business copywriter to work with the Blueprint team and contribute to the success of our clients. The ideal candidate must demonstrate an ability to make complex writing projects simple, memorable, inviting to look at and fun to read.
The ideal candidate must:
- demonstrate a knowledge of the basic principles of business
- demonstrate an ability to write business-related documents such as press releases, content marketing articles, blog posts, project proposals and/or business plans
- be able to come up with creative copy for print, radio and television advertising campaigns, and for social media posts
- demonstrate an ability to adapt his/her writing style based on the requirements of the project being undertaken
- love learning and be willing to participate in continuous training activities to improve his/her writing
- show an interest in business strategy
- be a fast learner
- be able to edit, fact-check and proofread as required
The ideal candidate should have one of the following: a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Literature, Business Administration, Journalism, International Business or equivalent degree. An MBA or equivalent degree is considered an asset. The ideal client should also have a minimum of two years experience in a corporate environment.
Click here to apply.