Digital Media Coordinator
Blueprint Creative is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, full-time Digital Media Coordinator to spearhead all aspects of our clients’ digital media activities. While there will be training opportunities, the successful candidate should be able to hit the ground running.
We are looking for a team player who is hard working, a fast learner and passionate about digital advertising and brand management. Our desired candidate:
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, advertising or communications-related field or equivalent degree. A specialisation or certificate in digital media is considered an asset.
- Must be committed to staying on top of changes in technology, trends and methodologies within the digital marketing industry
- Should have the ability to coordinate digital strategies, report on and improve the performance of media campaigns.
- Should rapidly learn various aspects of display media, search engine marketing, creative analysis, social media and more.
- Must have excellent communication skills, including verbal communication, active listening and excellent written communication skills.
- Should have a keen interest in the effect of the Internet and digital technology on media consumption and be able to generate new, innovative ideas to drive business growth.
- Should demonstrate a working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google AdSense and be able to manage various online ad campaigns.
Knowledge and Skills
- Communications skills with experience in delivering remarkable customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication.
- Detail-minded with exceptional organisational skills.
- Comfortable with the use of, and ability to learn, new digital technologies and media tactics.
- Ability to work closely with Account Executives in the preparation of estimates, campaign schedules and budgets.
- Experience in and/or willingness to learn Microsoft Excel.
- Possess aptitude to quickly learn new software tools for monitoring and reporting.
- A self-starter with strong multitasking skills and close attention to detail.
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for fellow team members and clients.
- Ability to work under pressure
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Media Coordinator”. Application should include up-to-date CV accompanied by an application letter and no fewer than three references.